Don't miss the chance of joining a LIVE Online Academy with one of the foremost experts on Windows 10 Deployment, Johan Arwidmark. In this training you learn to build and customize rock solid deployment solutions for Windows 10 using ConfigMgr (SCCM). You get a thorough walk-through of Software Distribution with ConfigMgr, as well as deep technical drill down to changes in the Windows 10 Setup platform.
Note: If you have an All Access Pass subscription already, this course has been added to your account.
This program is running for six weeks, and includes:
- Weekly live webinars (with recordings and Q & A).
- Weekly online gatherings for additional Q & A time.
- Weekly assignments to guide your progress.
- A community of individuals with the same goals.
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask Johan Arwidmark questions directly.
Below are the current dates for the weekly Live Webinars:
- Module 1: Tuesday, May 11, 10am - 12pm, Central Time (GMT-5)
- Module 2: Tuesday, May 18, 10am - 12pm, Central Time (GMT-5)
- Module 3: Tuesday, May 25, 10am - 12pm, Central Time (GMT-5)
- Module 4: Tuesday, June 1, 10am - 12pm, Central Time (GMT-5)
- Module 5: Tuesday, June 8, 10am - 12pm, Central Time (GMT-5)
- Module 6: Tuesday, June 15, 10am - 12pm, Central Time (GMT-5)
Module 1: Windows 10 Deployment, Technical Drilldown
- Deployment tools and Platforms (ADK, MDT, and ConfigMgr)
- Windows 10 Deployment Challenges
- Understanding Windows as a Service
- Reducing Windows 10 Network Impact
- Supported deployment Scenarios, including Windows Autopilot.
- Assessment and Readiness via Desktop Analytics
- Windows 10 Imaging strategies
Module 2: Windows 10 Servicing – Task Sequences and Service Plans
- Servicing existing Windows 10 installations
- Comparing servicing techniques and platforms
- Creating the Windows 10 upgrade task sequence
- Running the In-place upgrade process
- Adding pre-flight actions to for Windows 10 upgrade/servicing
- Monitor and verify the In-place upgrade process
Module 3: Implementing Windows Autopilot
- Configuring Windows Autopilot prerequisites
- Bringing Windows 10 devices under management
- Windows Autopilot deployment scenarios
- OEM vendor support
- Understanding Autopilot Deployment Profiles
- Configuring Enrollment Status Pages
- Autopilot Housekeeping and other Operations tasks
- Automating via Microsoft Graph
- Integrate Intune and Autopilot with OS Deployment
- Rapid Hyper-V Provisioning for Autopilot Testing
- Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot
Module 4: Setup ConfigMgr OS Deployment
- Setup ConfigMgr for Software distribution
- Integrate with MDT (Zero Touch)
- Create boot images
- Add operating system images
- Add ConfigMgr Applications
- Create Task Sequences
- Configure the rules, distribute content, and deploy task sequences
- Deploy Window clients using PXE
Module 5: Cloud Imaging
- OS Deployment over HTTPS via MDT/PSD and ConfigMgr
- Setup PSD for Cloud Imaging
- Setup ConfigMgr CMG for Cloud Imaging
- PXE boot over Internet
- Configuring Vendor BIOS/EUFI for Cloud Imaging
Module 6: Troubleshooting ConfigMgr OSD
- Error codes and log files
- Debugging ConfigMgr OSD via F8
- Using the Task Sequence Debugger
- Troubleshooting PXE
- Advanced Task Sequence Troubleshooting