Don't miss the chance of joining a LIVE Online Academy with Anders Rodland from CT Global. In this training you learn to use PowerShell for administration of ConfigMgr and Intune environments. As with all our academy courses, the info presented is up to date, and gathered from real-world implementations.
This program is running for six weeks, and includes:
- Weekly live webinars (with recordings and Q & A).
- Weekly assignments to guide your progress.
- A community of individuals with the same goals.
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask Anders questions directly.
Dates and start time for the live two-hour webinars:
- Module 1: Wednesday, Aug 18, 2:00-4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- CT Global Summit (Wednesday, Aug 25 - No Training)
- Module 2: Wednesday, Sep 1, 2:00-4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 3: Wednesday, Sep 8, 2:00-4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 4: Wednesday, Sep 15, 2:00-4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 5: Wednesday, Sep 22, 2:00-4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 6: Wednesday, Sep 29, 2:00-4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Module 1: PowerShell Basics
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Visual Studio Code with PowerShell
- Essential PowerShell commands
- Understand PowerShell objects
- Learn PowerShell programming logic
- Extending PowerShell using modules
Module 2: PowerShell and Configuration Manager
- Introduction to the Configuration Manager PowerShell Module
- Working with ConfigMgr infrastructure, site system roles etc.
- Working with packages and applications
- Working with task sequences
- Working with software updates
Module 3: PowerShell and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Introduction to Windows Management Instrumentation
- Introduction to WMI Query language (WQL)
- Understand how to discover WMI classes and instances
- Use PowerShell to extract hardware, OS and application configuration from WMI.
- Invoke WMI methods and make changes to Windows and applications.
- Understand the ConfigMgr WMI namespace
- Create custom WMI classes and store information in it to use with ConfigMgr hardware inventory.
Module 4: Managing Clients Remotely
- Introduction to PowerShell remoting
- Connect to clients remotely using
- PowerShell and execute commands remotely
- Manage ConfigMgr clients remotely with PowerShell
- Trigger ConfigMgr Client actions with PowerShell
- Execute PowerShell code at multiple systems simultaneously using multithreading
- Use PowerShell to validate ConfigMgr client health
Module 5: Introducing Microsoft Graph and Intune
- Introduction to Microsoft Graph API
- Connect to Intune using Graph API with PowerShell
- Create Intune Configuration Policies with PowerShell
- Create Intune Applications using PowerShell
- Device management with Graph API
- Use PowerShell to document Intune configuration
- Graph API reports and auditing
Module 6: Configuration Manager Console Extensions
- Introduction to Configuration Manager Console Extensions
- Build a right click tool console extension using PowerShell that do cool stuff on the devices