In this FREE 2-hour LIVE Online Training, you will learn how to use peer-to-peer "magic" and make sure your network is not overloaded with Windows 10, Windows 11, ConfigMgr, or Intune traffic. Microsoft MVP Johan Arwidmark and Peer-to-Peer experts Andreas Hammarskjold and Phil Wilcock will give you a detailed crash course on using and configuring Delivery Optimization, BranchCache, Peer Cache, LEDBAT, MCC, and BITS for ConfigMgr and Intune Environments.
This LIVE Online Training is for YOU if you want to:
- Build an Effective Lab Environment
- Set Up Delivery Optimization (DO) for Microsoft Intune
- Understand Microsoft Connected Cache for ConfigMgr and Intune Environments
- Implement Peer Caching, BranchCache, BITS, and Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT) for ConfigMgr
- Ask Johan Arwidmark, Andreas Hammarskjold, and Phil Wilcock Questions Directly in a Live Training Environment
If you can't make the live event, the webinar is recorded and will be available within 24 hours from the broadcast.
Date and start time for the next live 90-minutes webinar TBA...
- Recording available from the live webinar on September 15, 2022
- Recording available from the live webinar on May 12, 2022
Module 1: Maximizing Windows 10 and Windows 11 Network Performance
- Setting up a lab for testing
- Setup Delivery Optimization (DO) for Microsoft Intune
- Using Microsoft Connected Cache in ConfigMgr and Intune
- Setup Peer Caching with ConfigMgr
- Setup BranchCache for ConfigMgr
- Setup BITS for ConfigMgr
- Setup Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT) for ConfigMgr