Don't miss the chance of joining a LIVE Online Academy with Richard Hicks. In this training, you learn about Always On VPN infrastructure requirements, deployment options (on-premises and cloud-based), as well as implementation and security best practices. You will learn about administrators' most common mistakes when deploying Always On VPN. You will also learn about provisioning and management of Always On VPN profiles using Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune, along with current limitations and workarounds.
The mini course runs for 90 minutes during which you have the chance to ask Richard Hicks questions directly. If you can't make the live event, the webinar is recorded and will be available within 24 hours from broadcast.
Date and start time for the live 90-minutes webinar:
- Presented LIVE on June 14, 2022, 9:00-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Recording from February 9 presentation is available (Enroll for free to get access)
- Always On VPN infrastructure requirements
- Deployment Options (on-premises and cloud-based)
- Implementation and Security Best Practices
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes when deploying Always On VPN
- Provisioning and Management of Always On VPN profiles using Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune
- Understanding Current Limitations and Workarounds