In this 4-day LIVE Online Training, you will learn how to deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows Server 2022. The training is extensive and covers almost all aspects of Windows Server 2022. You will explore what is new and updated, as well as master the common and best practices for handling components and features in Windows Server 2022. You will use PowerShell and/or the GUI to deploy and configure all servers and systems. After four days, you will have installed and configured Windows Server 2022 from the ground up.
This LIVE Online Training has been developed by Mikael Nystrom, one of the best Windows Server experts in the world. It is based on real-life experience building private clouds, data center fabrics, and traditional enterprise environments. It is always performed on the latest versions of Windows clients, Windows servers, and Windows systems management components.
More than 60 percent of the time you spend in this live training is dedicated to hands-on-labs and exercises, all of which are based on actual real-life scenarios and realistic methods tested and verified to work in real-world production environments.
The best part of this LIVE Online Training is that you will receive all the sample files and scripts used during the training. With these, you will be able to rerun the exercises after completing the training and modify them for use in your environment.
This Live Online Training runs for four days and includes:
- Daily live webinars (with plenty of time for Q&A)
- A community of individuals with the same goals
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask Mikael Nystrom questions directly in a live training environment
This LIVE Online Training is for YOU if you want to:
- Master the many components of Windows Server 2022
- Understand the increased security innovations for Windows Server 2022, built on the foundation of Windows Server 2019
- Effectively implement Azure hybrid integration and management within Windows Server 2022
- Learn how to run business-critical workloads such as SQL Server with confidence, managing memory, sockets, and logical cores
- Explore how Windows Server 2022 can support virtualization-based security (VBS) and hypervisor-based code integrity (HVCI)
- Optimize Windows Admin Center for improved VM management, enhanced event viewer, and to connect to Azure through Azure Arc
...and so much more!
This LIVE Online Training is for IT professionals and administrators who want to build a modern datacenter for an enterprise or hosting environment. Students should have previous experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, infrastructure, virtualization, and Microsoft-based server environments.
Date and start time for the next Masterclasses:
- February 5-8, 9:00 AM-4:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Sign Up Today!
Module 1: Deploying Windows Server 2022
- Bare Metal Deployment Using MDT
- PowerShell-based Deployment
- Creating Reference Images
- Disabling Unnecessary Services
Module 2: Installing and Configuring Basic Infrastructure Services
- Installing and Configuring Active Directory
- Installing and Configuring DHCP and DNS
- Installing and Configuring File and Print Services
- Configuring Firewall Rules
- Configuring Monitoring and Health Functions
Module 3: Remote Desktop Services
- Installation and Configuration
- Publishing Applications
- Using Native Clients and Web Client
Module 4: Storage and Hyper-V
- Designing, Installing, and Configuring a Hyper-V Failover Cluster
- Configuring Hyper-V Switches
- Configuring Nested Hyper-V
- Designing, Installing, and Configuring Storage Replica
Module 5: Failover Clusters
- Installing and Configuring a Failover Cluster
Module 6: Migration
- Configuring and Using Storage Migration Tools
- In-place Upgrade of Windows Server
Module 7: Management
- Designing, Installing, and Configuring Windows Admin Center
- Standard PowerShell Management
Module 8: Troubleshooting
- Common Boot Issues
- BSOD Analysis
- Application Compatibility
Module 9: Security
- Certified Secured-core Server Hardware, Firmware, and Driver Capabilities
- Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and Hardware Root-of-Trust
- UEFI Secure Boot
- Virtualization-based Security (VBS) and Hypervisor-based Code Integrity (HVCI)
- Protecting the Control Plane Using Tiering
- Using Privileged Access Workstations
Module 10: Cloud Attach
- Azure Arc, including All Subfunctions
Principal Technical Architect[email protected]