In this 3-day LIVE Online Masterclass, you will acquire detailed understanding of PowerShell for administration of ConfigMgr (SCCM) and Intune environments. PowerShell expert Ronnie Jakobsen from CTGlobal delivers this LIVE Online Masterclass, and information presented is up-to-date and gathered from real-world implementations. If you want to master the PowerShell features for ConfigMgr and Intune administration, this LIVE Training is for You!
Over 60 percent of the time you spend in this live training is dedicated to hands-on labs and exercises, all of which are based on actual real-life scenarios and realistic methods tested and verified to work in real-world production environments.
The best part of this LIVE Online Training is that you get access to all the sample files and sample scripts used during training. We will even provide you with a proven solution that will build up a complete lab environment upon completing the training.
This LIVE Online Training is for YOU if you want to:
- Master PowerShell for ConfigMgr (SCCM) and Intune administration
- Effectively implement Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Establish remote management of ConfigMgr clients using PowerShell
- Achieve proficiency with PowerShell for administration
- Learn Graph API with PowerShell for connecting to Intune and managing devices
...and so much more!
This Live Online Training runs for three days and includes:
- Daily live webinars (with plenty of time for Q&A)
- A community of individuals with the same goals
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask Ronnie Jakobsen questions directly in a live training environment
Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Windows operating systems. Having worked with ConfigMgr and Microsoft Intune in some capacity for at least one year. Basic PowerShell experience, such as from attending our PowerShell Fundamentals course.
Date and start time for the next Masterclass:
- March 28-30, 2023, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Note: This session of the Masterclass will be recorded and made available for participants to view.
Module 1: PowerShell Basics
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Visual Studio Code with PowerShell
- Essential PowerShell Commands
- Understanding PowerShell Objects
- Learning PowerShell Programming Logic
- Extending PowerShell Using Modules
Module 2: PowerShell and ConfigMgr
- Introduction to the ConfigMgr PowerShell Module
- Working with ConfigMgr Infrastructure, Site System Roles, and More
- Working with Packages and Applications
- Working with Task Sequences
- Working with Software Updates
Module 3: PowerShell and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Introduction to Windows Management Instrumentation
- Introduction to WMI Query language (WQL)
- Understanding How to Discover WMI Classes and Instances
- Extracting Hardware, OS, and Application Configurations from WMI
- Invoking WMI Methods and Making Changes to Windows and Applications
- Understanding the ConfigMgr WMI Namespace
- Creating Custom WMI Classes and Storing Information in Them to Use with ConfigMgr Hardware Inventory
Module 4: Managing Clients Remotely
- Introduction to PowerShell Remoting
- Connecting to Clients and Executing Commands Remotely Using PowerShell
- Managing ConfigMgr Clients Remotely with PowerShell
- Triggering ConfigMgr Client Actions with PowerShell
- Executing PowerShell Code at Multiple Systems Simultaneously Using Multithreading
- Using PowerShell to Validate ConfigMgr Client Health
Module 5: Using Microsoft Graph with Microsoft Intune
- Introduction to Microsoft Graph API
- Connecting to Intune Using Graph API with PowerShell
- Creating Intune Configuration Policies with PowerShell
- Creating Intune Applications Using PowerShell
- Device Management with Graph API
- Use PowerShell to Document Intune Configuration
- Graph API Reports and Auditing
Module 6: ConfigMgr Console Extensions
- Introduction to ConfigMgr Console Extensions
- Using PowerShell to Build a Right-click Console Extension Tool that Does Cool Stuff on Devices