Join the ViaMonstra Online Academy's new Masterclass for this exciting opportunity to learn from Intune experts Maurice Daly, Sandy Zeng, and Jan Ketil Skanke of CloudWay. This LIVE Online Training will teach you how to enhance and automate your Intune environment and reporting. If you want to master Microsoft Intune automations, reporting, and many other useful features, this Masterclass is for you! As with all our academy courses, the information presented is always up-to-date and gathered from real-world implementations.
This LIVE Online Training includes both instructor-led training and hands-on lab exercises, all of which are based on practical, real-world scenarios. Each student will be assigned a dedicated virtual lab environment in which to perform learning exercises.
Included in this LIVE Online Training are all the workbooks and sample scripts needed to build and implement the solutions demonstrated in class.
This Masterclass runs for three days and includes:
- Daily live webinars (with recordings and Q&A)
- A community of individuals with the same goals
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask the CloudWay team questions directly in a live training environment
This Masterclass is for YOU if you want to:
- Establish and understand proactive remediations from the ground up
- Master Windows Autopilot and enhance the user experience
- Learn about Win32Apps and Windows Package Manager (Winget)
- Effectively implement automation with Intune
- Learn about Intune reporting and how to enhance it with custom data and KQL
...and so much more!
Basic understanding of networking fundamentals such as TCPIP and DNS. Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Windows operating systems. Basic scripting experience (PowerShell) and having worked with Microsoft Intune.
Date and start time for the next Masterclass:
- November 6-8, 2023, 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Sign Up Today!
Module 1: Proactive Remediations
- Licensing Considerations
- Introducing Proactive Remediations
- PowerShell Formatting
- Usage and Troubleshooting
- Security Considerations
- Viewing Output via Graph API
- Real-World Examples
Module 2: Custom "Provisioning" Scripts
- Autopilot Caveats
- Customizing and Enhancing the User Experience
Module 3: Win32 Deep Dive and Winget
- Winget vs. Win32Apps
- PowerShell Wrapping
- Detection Methods
- The PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit
- The IntuneWin32App Module
Module 4: Automation with Intune
- Azure Automations
- Azure Functions
- Logic Apps
- Microsoft Graph API
- Configuration as Code
- Securing Automations
Module 5: Reporting and Kusto
- Kusto Query Language Introduction
- Getting started with Intune Diagnostics and Log Analytics
- Gathering Custom Inventory
- Inventory Reporting
- WUfB Reporting
- Monitoring, Alerting, and Automation
Jan Ketil Skanke
Partner and Principal Cloud Architect
Principal Cloud Architect