Don't miss the chance of joining a LIVE Online Academy with Sandy Zeng, Maurice Daly, Ben Whitmore, and Jan Ketil Skanke from CloudWay. In this training you learn to setup and administer a Microsoft Intune tenant for management of Mobile devices. As with all our academy courses, the info presented is up to date, and gathered from real-world implementations of Microsoft Intune.
This program is running for six weeks, and includes:
- Weekly live webinars (with recordings and Q & A).
- Weekly online gatherings for additional Q & A time.
- Weekly assignments to guide your progress.
- A community of individuals with the same goals.
- A private Facebook group with other participants for sharing reflections, progress, etc.
- The chance to ask the CloudWay team questions directly.
Dates and start time for the live two-hour webinars:
- Module 1: Wednesday, Aug 18, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 2: Wednesday, Aug 25, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 3: Wednesday, Sep 1, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 4: Wednesday, Sep 8, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 5: Wednesday, Sep 15, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
- Module 6: Wednesday, Sep 22, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Module 1: Enterprise Mobile Device Management – Introduction and overview
- Overview of Microsoft Intune mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM
- Planning for mobile device management, determine management type (enrollment type), personal devices vs Organization-owned devices.
- Tenant configuration (Branding, licenses? Device enrollment restriction)
Module 2: Enrollment Methods
- Android enrollment: Managed Google Account
- Android enrollment: Enrollment type in details
- iOS/iPadOS enrollment: Managed apple ID. SCIM federation ABM or ASM
- iOS/iPadOS enrollment: BYOD enrollment, user and device enrollment
Module 3: App Deployment
- App deployment prerequisites
- Managed Google Play
- Apple VPP
- App Deployment best practices
- User vs. Device
Module 4: Mobile Application Management (MAM) Policies
- MAM with or without Enrollment
- Application configuration policy
- Application protection policy
- Example how to configure Microsoft Edge, Outlook, Teams
Module 5: Device configuration
- Configuration profiles
- Resource access profiles (example email, VPN)
- Compliance policy
- Company data, personal data
Module 6: Support and Lifecycle
- Remote actions
- Retire vs. Wipe
- Full wipe
- App Selective Wipe
Jan Ketil Skanke
Partner and Principal Cloud Architect
Senior Cloud Architect